Julia is a civil litigator, who represents individuals and business entities in a wide variety of matters including insurance coverage and bad faith litigation, employment law, and medical malpractice. Julia assists with all phases of litigation including discovery, analysis of legal issues, and drafting motions.
Prior to joining the firm, Julia served as a Judicial Clerk for the Rhode Island Supreme Court Law Clerk Department, assisting the Providence County Business Calendar.
During law school, Julia was a member of the University of Miami Business Law Review and the Charles C. Papy, Jr. Moot Court Board. As a member of the Moot Court Board, Julia competed in The Annual National Moot Court Competition. She was a recipient of the CALI in Conflict of Laws and the Dean’s Achievement in Professional Responsibility Awards.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- Gettysburg College, B.A.
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Supreme Court Law Clerk Department
- Alexa, Amazon Assistant or Government Informant? 27 U. Miami Bus. L. Rev. 301 (2019)
- Cloudy Over United States v. Microsoft, U. Miami Bus. L. Rev. Blog (April 4, 2018)