Alexandra focuses her practice on civil litigation, in the areas of general liability, professional liability, employment law, and insurance coverage. She has represented a wide range of clients including large national retailers, small businesses, and individuals before Massachusetts and Rhode Island state courts, administrative agencies, and mediators.
- Successfully defended national retailer against various tort claims at trial.
- Negotiated favorable settlements in negligence and employment matters.
- Routinely draft dispositive motions addressing general liability issues on behalf of national clients.
As a law clerk, Alexandra researched and drafted memoranda on a wide variety of legal issues related to health law, medical malpractice and other professional liability, corporate governance, insurance coverage, and family law. She also drafted articles detailing recent developments in health care laws and regulations, such as HIPAA and Medicare and Medicaid fraud and abuse laws. During law school, Alexandra served as a judicial intern for the Honorable David M. Sheridan of the Connecticut Superior Court, and as a legal intern in the Major Felonies Unit at the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office.
- University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016) Articles Editor, Connecticut Law Review; Connecticut Moot Court Board; CALI Excellence Award recipient in Lawyering Process, Sales, and Advanced Legal Research
- Boston College (B.A. in Economics, cum laude, 2013)
- Rhode Island
- Homeless Experience Legal Protection (H.E.L.P.), Law Student Volunteer and Leader (2013–2014)
Alex spent a semester abroad in Seville, Spain.